Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello hi. :)

Imma good girl today.
I didn't go out.
And I am not going out.
So you see.
It's been a while since Imma good girl.
I didn't even follow mum out.
And I woke up at 1:06pm today.
He was superrr worried and called twice.
But I was sleeping sorry. :D
I don't know why but I just couldn't wake up today.
I slept like a dead pig yes.
I wonder why.
If you really hate boring posts so you better stop reading this post I guess.
But if you want to continue and see what boring stuffs I am going to write then please be my guest.
It would be my pleasure to have readers read boring stuffs I write. :)
Again I realized my English sucks.
I need to read the dictionary more.
I cannot remember the many vocabs I knew since I went to NS.
NS killed me. Mentally and physically.
Physically, it killed my antibodies.
And made me get sick EASILY. Like, real easy.
Because we were always sleeping late and waking up early.
And then it killed my mental.
My thinking cells are killed.
I think if there WAS a million of thinking cells in my brain, I have only a few hundreds left now.
How sad it is.
How can I replenish the thinking cells in my brain?
Anyone knows? Let me know if you know. :D
Thank yoooh very very much.
I really hate NS by the way.
But I miss my friends there though.
I wonder how are they doing already?
Anyway.
I will start working next week I think.
I actually feel scared working there.
Lol.
I don't know why. Don't ask why.
Maybe it's because it's a new place and mum knows the boss. -.-
I know the boss too and she knows me.
Maybe that's what that makes me feel scared.
But the good thing is, I get to wear casual to work. I think.
Cause I saw the other girl was wearing casual too.
And she was wearing a SKIRT.
Omg.
Shit I haven't gone to the bank to get my money yet.
Shitiness.
X


Smooches to you.

No comments: