Friday, June 18, 2010

Maybe It's Not That Bad After All. :)

So I was thinking, I was very unlucky today.
Mum got my money for me from the bank and we went to Gurney.
And I went there with a happy mood thinking I'm gonna get my black flats like finally.
Then when we asked for the size the promoter said HABIS.
Wtf.
Mood and happiness crushed.
Then later in the evening went out with the Super B.
We went to Prangin.
Saw all the lala flats.
And then we kept searching.
Till he's hungry and we went to Jin Huo Guo.
He ate and I curi makan. Lol.
Then went to Gurney.
Again.
Showed him the shoes.
And he suggested an idea I didn't think of which is to ask them if there's any stock coming or not.
Had a little hope again then.
Then we went to MPH and I wanted to look at my book again.
And found out it's gone.
Mood crushed again.
And then I look and look and saw it.
Maybe today isn't that bad after all. :)
xxsmooches

No comments: