Saturday, June 26, 2010

OREEF, CR, BLOOP, LOVE.

A day with many many returns. Lol.
Wrong use of the word I know.
Still. :)
Mum redeemed a RM50 voucher from Parkson with her Bonuslink points.
And then I bought myself a top and Chuan a shirt.
OREEF!!!
Mad love.
Then mum found a pair of heels she likes at CR.
Thanks to meeeeee. :D
And then Chuan bought an miniature of Ironman. -.- Which is oh-what-a-waste.
I bought buns, then mum bought a cup of Almond Coffee from Each-A-Cup and the 3 of us shared.
Mum got me a lipbalmlipgloss.
My first item of Bloop de Paris. xD
I like the little cupcake casing.
Very the chubi.
And uh. Nothing much. :)


chuan's; mine.
OREEFFFFFF!!
mum's CR. :D
stoooooopiiddd miniature Ironic Ironman.
and my cute little cupcake Bloop de Paris grape flavoured lipgloss.
not forgetting 1 of the mini buns i bought.


AND.....




I wore mum's CR, freaking hilarious on my feet.
ROFLMAO.
X
smoochestoyou

No comments: