Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thoughts

I'm too bored so just let me crap. :D
I remember very well the day I checked via SMS for NS results.
I remember very well the moment I received the message saying "Tahniah!......"
I remember very well I was so damn frustrated and sad and irritated and annoyed and angry.
And then I remember the day I was supposed to go to the camp.
I remember the moment we started moving again after dim sum.
I remember very well the moment we reached Pisa.
I remember............. I was all alone.
Although WS was sitting just behind me in the bus.
Although WS was going to be in the same camp as I do.
I felt so lonely.
It didn't feel right going to somewhere so unfamiliar without anyone with me.
I felt like crying the moment the bus started moving, leaving Pisa leaving them who came to send me.
And they were still waving.
And then they called me.
Wth. T.T It was really hard to bear.
And then I remember I entered the campsite, smelled the foul odour of shit.
And I remember myself carrying so many stuffs. And then waited for our turn to pass up our forms.
And then they reached. T.T
And then they gotta leave already. T-T
Then they showed us where our dorms were.
Entering the dorm, seeing all the unfamiliar faces with super high spirit.............
I got speechless and moved to somewhere quiet.
And met Yun and Xiang Qi. And got to know them.
I still missed everyone and home even though I was talking to them.
And then we were looking forward, very very foward to Cheng Beng.
Because we would get to go home.
The feeling of anticipation wasn't good.
And then they announced.
For Chinese, Cheng Beng holidays starting 4th at 9am till 6th before 5pm.
Goddamnn everyone was so damn happy.
Then I came back.
The holidays were 3 days yet I felt like it was merely only 3 hours.
So went back to the camp again.
And they said that form6 people get to go back early.
Like, on the 28th of April.
Wtf?
That gave us hope and in the end the hope was pulled back.
Then we waited patiently, very patiently till the 27th of April.
Finally.
HOLIDAYS.
Starting 27th April 9am till 1st May before 5pm.
I didn't want to go back to the camp anymore.
Then I got sick. Went to the clinic and got a 2-day mc.
But couldn't make it on the 4th before 9am, so still went back on the 3rd before 5pm.
So sick of the place. So sick of my stupid body.
Lived life there, it really sucks.
The campsite always has that foul smell of i-don't-know-what-shit, full of kataks, and the army of gazillions lalats, and ants, spiders, cockroaches..
God. I'm really glad I came home early.
We waited very patiently then.
Until the 4th of June came.
That day. I was attacked by the high-fever bacteria.
That night. The Commander gave us our certs.
And then we cried. Wtf. I wasn't going to cry. Mo and Mun Yee made me cry. -.-
Shin Yee was the first to come and hug us.
And then everyone just came over.
Mo, Mun Yee, Lily, Nana, E E, Fafa.....................~
Woohh. What a scene.
Those who make up, some smeared their eye liner. xP
And then that seh chiak one hugged Adelyn. OMFGGG.
I was stunned. And then Mo and I burst out laughing. LOL.
Then we slept at a very late time that night.
After the sleep.
The day that we had been anticipated so long time ago, since the day we entered the camp.
I finally feel right. Even though I was still a lil sick.
It felt right. Really really right.
I got to go home.
To see them.
To talk with them.
To go out with them.
To watch movies with them.
To laugh with them.
*BANG*
I craped too much. Sorry. xP
X
*smooches smooches*

No comments: