Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crap

I am so bored now that I can only blog to make myself feel better.
Waiting for the water supply to be clean. Zzzzzz.
And I'm chatting with Your Highness Miss Liggy Chan.
I feel so lifeless again nowadays.
Sad case.
I need more motivation.
A more convincing and more determined motivation like..
Like what?
:(
The sadness threatened to eat up meeeeeeeeee.
Motivation motivation motivation motivation motivation.........
Can someone really really please help me?
Zzzzz.
I'm really really very very bored.
I don't know what can I do except online and listening to songs and read novels.
And except going out and eating and sleeping.
What elseeeeee can I do?

*

Now I crave for Baskin Robbin.
Spaghetti.
Pizza.
Breadsticks.
Coffee Bean.
Starbucks.
MFM.
Nando's. Children's i mean. HAHAHA.
Pearl milk tea.
Green tea ice cream.
McD's ice cream.
McFlurry.
I know I'm such a tam chiak person mind you.
Eating is nature.
Everyone needs to eat and I eat to live to live to eat.
You understand?
If you don't, sorry to say I won't be doing any explanation. :)

No comments: