Saturday, October 30, 2010

The B word.

B O R E D.
B O R I N G.
B O R I N G N E S S.
So I brought my camera to fool around also.
Lol. I got other purpose la actually.
Never mind that.




Damn after 1 year and 3 months only I realised what my camera can do.
I don't know why I am getting stupider and stupider. T-T


notice anything? anything at all? xP

and this? xP


Anyway went home at 7pm and it was raining. x(
I hateeeeeeee it when we are on the bike and it's raining.
:(
Reached home and washed my hair and mum dyed me hair for me. :D
And continued playing with my camera. :)


sui bo sui bo. :P

mr. low thinks his watch is very nice like that. -.-


Watched Just Follow Law on 8TV and then watched How To Train Your Dragon.
I love Toothless! Night Fury.
Hahahaha.
Then Mr. LJH went home, and my Saturday was over.
Just like that.

No comments: