Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Vibrant Colours

Sighs.
I just simply need a blog post to push my Piranha post down.
I don't like looking at the nua nua flesh pictures. -.-
I know la you're thinking 'who ask you kepo want to post' I like ma chui ah.

And my 'Beautiful Penang' post was posted up here by using my phone.
So naisss.
On ze WiFi and then you surf to www.blogger.com and then create post.
But I typed the whole thing in the Create Message first.
Then I copy all and then I pasted in create post.
I am so gao right.
Hahahahahahaha.
I like my 'Beautiful Penang' post very muchhh very very much I don't know why.
It feels so pleasant.
And I'm serious when I said I don't want others to come Penang and turn our little Penang into a big mess.
x(

And then I don't know why but nowadays I am very interested in clothes.
Interested as in looking at clothes, sightseeing clothes, not buying.
No money no talk ma.

And then 1st Avenue's opening is on the 25th and soft opening is on the 27th and my holidays start on the 28th.
Wth wth wth??
AM TEH LOR.
Why like that one. :(
I want to go to 1st Avenue.
1st Avenue sounds so chio so naissssssssss.
And then I wonder when will Straights Quay open??
I want to go to their opening too. I hope their opening is on Mondays or Thursdays.
Yer.

And I want to go to KL.
I've never been there for 11 years.
And the time when I was there, I only stayed in the apartment and never went out to malls.
And I was only 7 by the way.
So even if I did visit somewhere I wouldn't remember.
So sad.
So sad.
Very sad.

Sighs.
I need more vibrant colours in my life please thank you.

No comments: