Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beautiful Penang

So 2011 budget says tax is increased from 5% to 6% which means starting Jan 1 2011 no more 15% total tax when we eat outside at restaurants. x(
15% is already more than enough to kill, now 16%?
Zzz..

And ALL taxes exempted from ALL mobile phones which is only 10% of the price.
But still have to pay for import duty.
Which means iPhone is still expensive and I cannot get 1 for mummy.

And zomg all taxes exempted from goods like clothes shoes and bags.
This is very bad, very very bad.
Because this means shopping will be a lot cheaper.
And if 1 day I go shopping with mummy and Chuan and LJH and Wen and I see many many things I like very much......
I'll be as good as dead meat.
Seeing many many things you like very much and you get to get the things at a nice price is never a good thing.
Because it means spending money.
Omg.

And then, Straights Quay and 1st Avenue are going to open.
And they are like seriously great big malls.
And if KL shoplots happen to come over here.......
TT_TT
Penang will be another shopping heaven like KL.
Shiiiiitt.
I don't want other state people to come steal our parking lots and jam our roads and make Penang so damn crowed than ever.
I want Penang like how it is now.
Pretty please. :(

No comments: