Monday, October 18, 2010

F R I E N D S H I P what does that spell?

This 10-letter word...
It may be a curse. It may be a blessing.
Which is yours?
Often it can be described using 2 words: strong or weak.
Me as someone experienced I think it's not easy to have a STRONG friendship.
But weak friendship? Many lo.
STRONG as in, if something happened to you, your BFF/sister/brother will not leave you, will always be there for you.
And when I say sis/bro, I'm not talking about sibling.
I'm talking about you and your BFF that are so closed till you call each other sis/bro.
And when something is wrong, the 2 of you will always talk on phone or meet up to ease that feelings.
Weak as in, vice versa of STRONG.
Don't think that friendship more than 5 years will surely be STRONG lo, because sometimes it might actually be the weakest of all.
Same goes to 8 years, 10, 12, 14 or more...
So don't be surprised if anything shit like this happens.
Shit happens, life goes on.
Get over it and live your life to the fullest.
x

No comments: