Monday, October 4, 2010

Damn mosquitoes

Oh my god I am so afraid of so many things now.
This, that, and all the mosquito bites I got.
The mosquito bites didn't heal at all.
In fact the bites are all getting worser and worser.
T-T
What the fck it really is??? T-T
They are like.. red dots.
And the dear Mr. LJH keeps scaring me saying nowadays mosquitoes are very dangerous all that.
T-T
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
TAKUT LA WEIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Sighs. D':

And there's this hair issue.

Then the working place issue.
Mosquitoes banyak like carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Really very stupid one lo.
The mosquitoes kept coming back after 2 hours I sprayed the insecticide.
FML.
Even if I wear jeans and long sleeves the fcking mosquitoes bite my feet.
Zzzzzzzzzz.
Really damn pek chek one lo.
Later ki siao liao spray whole school.
ZZZ.
How to kill all the mosquitoes.
HOW???

And I would like to snuggle against my own brand of bear.
Whole night, whole day. :)
Nuzzleeee.
Ily, Imy.

No comments: