Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Night ii :)

Saturday.
Drum lessons day.
Li Ren is driving me crazy.
He's like hyperactive.
Zzzzz.

Went home at 6.
Had porridge as dinner.
Then later at night our dear Mr. LJH kept on complaining he's hungry and suggested the both of us to go eat nearby.
Siao liao I was wearing my pajamas kie. ==
So I pi break 3 pieces of Toblerone for him.
He bought it for me and he's eaten like half of the Toblerone.
Hahahahahaha.
With Tim Tam from Australia.


you see my bear eat the Toblerone till like that. so gili. :P


And then my bear was so thrilled because he finally got another watch.
-.-
Chopard this time. No more Omega.
I have to admit Omega's much much nicer than this Chopard.
Omega was way chio-er and lighter than this Chopard.
This Chopard weighs heavier than my baby Aino. -.-










And then.. :)


my super bear. :)


AND THIS!!
HAHAHA.
I WINNNNN.
Lalalalalala.


25513 vs 16954. so who wins? ngiaksssss.


And I think size really is an issue.
:P





You get me?
If no then sorry it's an inside story. :)

No comments: