Monday, October 25, 2010

Yeah?

Left out or whatever shit, I care no more.
Left out or not I will still live my life.



I fahkeeng love Tumblr nowadays.
It's so nice.
A lot of nice people with nice Tumblrs with nice posts with nice pictures.
I damn love it.
Thank you Tumblr.
From today onwards no matter what happens. NO MATTER what happens I will walk with my head held high.
From the beginning to the very end.
Bad matters I will flush the shit down and continue my life.
Good matters I will share it out with pictures and words.
Blaming matters or miscommunication or misunderstandings?
I won't argue as long as I know I did nothing wrong I will walk with my head held high.
That's me.
I will go back to be the old WM.
Yes I learnt a lot in these 4 months. And in the 6 months to come, I'm sure I'll learn even more stuffs.
From the place.
Thank you very much.

No comments: