Monday, October 18, 2010

Miserable. T-T

Oh my god I feel so miserable right now.
My stomach has been upsetting with something since last night.
I don't know what is it upsetting with. x(
I tried to make it happy but it didn't work.
It worked for only a while. T-T
And then the monthly cycle good friend datang sama-sama.
They come together by car pool one is it I wonder.

Sighs. Oh my god I still feel so miserable.
And last night I had this crazy idea popping out of nowhere and posted it in Facebook.
Oh my god I don't know who noticed it.
Probably no one or only 1 or 2 so I don't care.
But since I said I would do it....... I probably should.

"Heirraw new idea popping out: must do something shocking in 2 years' time. no. 5 years' time would be better. no. 10 years. too long. 8? still far. fine. 5 years' time. must do something shocking and post it in fb. 2 possibilities: may happen, may not happen."

I don't know what am I going to do.
Something in the future.
Hahahahahaha.

And thanks to 'Owls' for letting me know I can find owls in Forever 21.
Sounds like Han or Liggy though I don't know who was it really.
Thanks a lot. :)

And uh I don't know why am I crapping here. T-T
I am supposed to be very miserable and start emo-ing.
I feel so miserable.
I hate stomach aches.
That always managed to pull me down.
Down down down, deeeeeeep down.

Oh yeah.........
I forgot!
Went to school just now, met up with Poh. :)
Sighs I miss you Poh.
We went into the library and the librarian said bags are not allowed. -.-
So Poh and I went out again after enjoying 10 or more seconds of air cond inside.
And Poh so happened to forget what storieS she was going to tell me so eagerly.
Sighs Poh. -.-

I am still so miserable.
I don't know whyyy. T-T

Baii.

No comments: