Tuesday, March 1, 2011

E l l e

I guess, for a freshman, for a newcomer, for a newbie, for a trainee, for a new girl, at a new working environment, at a new place, with new people, today's fine.
I just knew today Elle's from Paris.
PARIS!!!
And a few nice pieces of clothings caught my eyes, but the price, RM199, RM99.50, RM49.50.
RM49.50 is a value buy shirt. -.-
Expensivenya. I'm just going to admire it at work everyday.
Hahahahaha.
Full day tomorrow omg.
I hope tomorrow'll be fine.
Please please please.
I likey Fatpea's uniform lor. His shirt so nais one.
I only get the sales uniform and it has the 'SALES' word on its front and I'm supposed to wear it only on the sales period.
Yerrrr.
I gotta go buy more white clothes.
Plain white shirts. :(
Nothing much, and my nose is runny again.
Idiot.

No comments: