Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#23rd

Knocked my left shin yesterday at Watsons, and this morning when I was climbing up the ladder to wipe the shelves, I knocked my shin and it was so pain. -.-

Fire drill in Gurney this morning lol, the customers were all shocked.
And damn it was so hot!
Even though it was only 10 in the morning.
Stayed till like 10.50am before we were allowed to go back to our shops. -.-
And PDI people were among the last ones to leave the building, so if the fire actually happened, they would all be as good as dried ikan bilis.


the fire engine even sounded its siren lol.

evacuated people from ze building!

see, evacuation assembly area. who would want to go and notice that board anyway? lol.

getting ready to demonstrate.

see, see the soot. PLEASE SAVE THE EARTH AND STOP YOUR FIRE COMBUSTION.

xP bapak. hahahaha look at his hair!! :B


And before came home Fatpea kidnapped me and forced me to eat with him. -.-
Had roti canai at Sri Ananda, and it was drizzling.
The rain still won't stop. Sighs.

Then when I came home just now, there was this damn big fat lizard on the door, I was so disgusted.
Shizz.


see for yourself.


I hate lizards.
Even though they eat mosquitoes.

No comments: