Wednesday, March 2, 2011

#2nd

It's ze second day today, damn my toes hurt my feet hurt my back hurts AM I THAT OLD ALREADY????
I hope it'll take only 3 days to get used to standing all day, like when I was working in Parkson, 3 days everything settled no more pain after that.
Pffffffft...

Yay yay mum bought me the jelly and my ARCHANGEL'S CONSORT omg omg omg omg!!
But I still have to finish Wen's novel first and magazine before I'll start my love love love Archangel's Consort!
Photos will be up on my off day which is next Monday I hope.
Hahahahaha.

Oh yeah, the value buy shirt I mentioned yesterday? RM49.50? So sorry it's RM59.50 lor, so sad.
They are so expensive whyyy. :(
Oh and tomorrow I'm working afternoon shift! Hooray I can wake up 1 hour later!
I can't say I like morning or afternoon shift more, because they have their own pros and cons.
Like, morning shift, I can go home earlier and relax, but I gotta wake early.
Then afternoon shift, I can wake later, but I'll be back home late. :(
And of course, full day sucks.
Oh, I have my own favourable time shift, which is either 1-5 or 2-6 or 1-6 hahahahahahaha.
:B
Hmm I better stop here, I feel so sleepy and my big toe's side is so pain I think it's a little swollen and the feeling's so irritating zzz.
I wonder is it because of my shoes wthhhh.
Pek chek!!
D:

No comments: