Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#14th ; 999th POST!!

THIS IS ZE 999TH BLOGPOST!!
1 MORE TO 1000!!
SO PROUD! :D

Okay so full day today, I guess it's not that bad.
But, there were so many weirdo customers.
Example 1: A lady's grandchildren, a boy a girl, attempting to destroy the place and testing my patience and Bee Bee's patience by throwing the clothes on the floor. Bloody kids.
Example 2: 2 ladies, mother and daughter, digging all clothes up from bottom to top in the offer bean, took like 4 pieces to try each person, and each person ended up getting 1 out of the 4 or 5 pieces they tried. Idiots. I'm the one who had to fold the clothes kay zzzzzz.
Example 3: An aunty's body had this... sour smell, not that I want to say, but really, I couldn't stand the smell at all, and she was so choosey, this beh ngam that beh ngam, don't buy la then. Zzzzz.
Really cannot stand them one lo.
Weirdos.

Oh yah, the picture of my hair.
Hahahahaha.
My hair was so nice on the other night, on Monday night.
Idiot hair looks nice only before I'm going to sleep, it doesn't look nice when it's supposed to look nice zzz.


so guai right stupid head of hair.


Anyway, morning tomorrow!! :D
Going home at 6, and off day on Friday!!
Hooray! :B

No comments: