Sunday, March 27, 2011

#22nd

Another full day shift tomorrow! T-T
Inside joke just now after my dinner break, hahahaha was so funny till my tears nearly came out.
Zuraidi eats only apom and not banana. LOLOL!
Hahahahahahaha. Omg so funny. :B
Anyway waited for Fatpea for 30 minutes before he was done serving his customers lol.
And please eat more sugar Fatpea, your mouth's not sweet enough to attract customers according to your "manager".


look, fatpea serving his last customer before he could leave to buy his dinner.

and this, obviously is a picture of my pair of legs, cause i was sitting there all too bored waiting for fatpea. :B


Had maggie again just now.
Sighs. Fatpea probably knows what I'm sighing for and what I'm thinking while typing this.
I'm so sleepy, so goodbye. And goodnight.
I hope I can wake up when my alarm rings tomorrow, unlike today, I set my alarm at 8am and I woke up at 8.30am zzz.

No comments: