Thursday, March 24, 2011

#20th

Hooray!
First thing after housekeeping, MAKE MY CHOICE.
White or yellow, yellow or white, how?
Asked mum and mum asked me to choose myself, asked Zuraidi and he said both are nice, asked Fatpea and he asked me to buy both wth. -.-
Bought yellow one in the end, borrowed Zuraidi's name for staff purchase. :)
Thanks a bunch!
Zuraidi replied me 'terima kasih daun keladi' when I said 'terima kasih banyak banyak' to him.
Lol and I asked him what does that mean, he said it's a peribahasa and it means if he helped me for the first time, there'll be the next time. LOL.
I hope there won't be a next time I needa save money. :D
J' Aime Paris.
Sounds weird though lol. I thought it's Je' Taime.
Anyhow, I'm happy! :)

Oh yah, Liggy brought me the Stickys!
Hahaha. Thanks Liggy!! :D
Very chubi.... Hahaha.
Double joy~

No comments: