Saturday, March 5, 2011

#5th

So today we had to do all the taggings and all that, and I was so annoyed. So irritated.
I felt like banging the wall and shouting and screaming all at the same time.
I was really very very very very annoyed with everything.
My phone, the tags, the clothes, the hangers, the people, the customers.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Mum and Chuan came and we had lunch together! :D
I had spicy fried rice oh god so yummy and Auntie Anne's Parmesan Cheese.
So I ikat perut during dinner time and I didn't use even a cent! :B
I'm such a clever girl. :D
Then I sat inside the Merz, zzzz they put baby lock.
I was like locked inside the car stupidly for 5 minutes then only I realized it's a baby lock problem when the guy pressed the unlock button zzzzzz.
What idiot would set baby lock for a car that is being displayed in a motor fair?
Zzzzzzzzz...

I don't know why, I'm just simply annoyed at everything.
Only the place where I store all my secrets know.

No comments: