Monday, March 7, 2011

#7th

Seventh day today, I've been working for 1 week already!
So fast lol.
Time really flies doesn't it.
Sighs.
Anyway, funny lah today lol.
And and and I went inside the storeroom and found the clothes omg I was so happy yay Zuraidin praised me 'pandainya~~' hahahahaha.
So high hahahahaha. :B
Bought the mini flats I saw yesterday at Mini Toons!
But so expensive lor, pay money time damn heartache. :(
And suddenly today, all food came to me automatically!
First yesterday Aunty Alice's Coffee Bean cake, mum told me it was orange cake like the one she bought me last time, but when I eat it omg CHEESE CAKE.
Damn jilak k. T-T
Then And's heh pia very nice lahhh but I gotta stop eating or else I would have finished the whole packet I think omg. -.-
THEN THEN curry puff, big big curry puff. T-T
I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo full by then.
After that 2 puu roti with sausage for dinner break lagi wtf.
And just now before coming home a plate of maggie at Ananda, Subaidah didn't open zzz.
T-T
I'm such a fat ass. :D
Came home just now and saw a letter for me on mum's table, from KWSP. Yay my account's verified and confirmed!! :D
Pictures pictures. :)


sorry for the so bad quality of erasing my address hahahaha cause i'm not using a mouse mah.


see how B I G it is?

see how E X P E N S I V E it is?

here you go, it's that B I G.


== == ==
But I still love it! :D

No comments: