Thursday, March 3, 2011

#3rd

It's the third day today, and so far so good.
But of course like what I said, it's only the third day so I can't say much.
Steamed all the clothes for the whole day today.
Go to work, fold clothes, take off sensors, steam clothes, lunch break, steam clothes, dinner break, steam clothes, vacuum, mop floor, end work.
It's tiring but, well, at least time flies when I have stuffs to do. :)
I shall try to take picture of the racks of clothes I steamed!! When no one watches.. hahahaha.
Hmmm.... my legs are okay already, but now my little toe is in pain. ==
Joe Thin came just now. Idiot appeared behind me and when I turned around I saw a so familiar face with the short haircut. == == ==
And during dinner break I went to Gurney Drive with Fatpea omg so hot idiot Fatpea wants to eat nasi lemak. == == == == == == ==
Luckily I wore jacket hahahahaha I'm protected from the sun! He's not!! And he's in black I'm in white so yay!!
And Fatpea just can't stop seeing the cars... zzzz I really don't know what's so special about carssssss... Maybe my brain's just not in the same frequency as Fatpea's sighs.
Oh yeah, the reason why it seems like I cannot stop steaming clothes is because sale's coming, and we have to put up all the on sale clothes, and before they're up they're all folded, and if they're folded they have lines, so I have to steam. -.-
And I spotted so many beautifuls and pretties among the sale clothes. T-T T-T T-T
KEK SIM AH.
>:(

No comments: