Monday, October 20, 2008

20081019 Group Study.........XD

It happened that Kiam suggested us to have a group study together. Initially the venue was the Penang Library but then due to we are too boisterous we decided to go to Kiam's house.

So.... We went to Kiam's house yesterday after tuition. Kiam's mummy came to fetch us. And we went back to Kiam's house together! (Duh? xD)

When we reached Kiam's house we went into her room.. And we started with Bio. LOL. I didn't study Bio at all. Hahahaha. I just did some Add. Math...... Hehe. And Kiam and Wen did Math. Hmm.... Our group study became group talk. LOL. We talked bout lotsa things.... Anyway I told you everything we talked bout yesterday already Singsing. xD

Before we started our study.... Kiam opened her cupboard and took a nice cap out. Hahaha. And as usual~ Wen became our experimental mousie. LOL.


look at her smile.. -_____- YAM POR!!

After a while after this.. Our group study became group talk. And Kiam suggested us to take photos so that we can put it into our special 'album'. Haha. So we took kinda-retarded photos. LOL.


kiam was actually trying to 'rape' wen.

and.... they were posing for fighting stance..... -______-

AND!! this is me and wen. LOL. i mean wen and me. xD

And after this Kiam suggested that we should take a few nice photos. You know, those that can see our faces. Especially mine. LOL. So.... I forced myself...... And obviously Kiam and Wen forced me too........ Pffftt.


see! look! look at my shirt! beside wen.. xD..

AHA! no me again. xD

look at the freaky wen.. the neh neh wen.. lalalala~

they..were actually trying to advertise for their phones... but.......... -_________-||

before the timer ends i actually escaped.. LOL.

look at the freaky wen and kiam's peace! lol. lol. lol.

wen didn't know i was capturing her photo.......... HA!

And after this we went like 'Brrrrrrr..... Hot hot.. Hot!..'. But I was still taking photos. Haha. Oh and Wen fell asleep for a few times. -______- Stupid pig. Pandi. Babi. Pfftt.


kiam's bed!

look at how wen slept.. -____- and her round butt.. xD

she fell alseep already. -__________-

hmph. was trying to capture my photo but i got hers first!

look at her.. so steam.

PROOFS: we did study!

Well.. Oh and Kiam's mummy cooked chicken rice for us too. :D it was tasty and delicious. Mmm hmm........ After we've finished our 'studies' I was nagging Kiam cause I wanted to watch horror movie..... Haha. And Kiam said she has 30 Days of Night. It was..... Eww but.. Okay? Lol. And before we watched the movie Kiam cooked her trademark-bread for us again! I mean fried. Haha. IT WAS VERY NICE. I like it! Me like me like!


kiam frying.. xD

tada!

We watched the movie and Wen was too afraid to talk. LOL. She didn't know what response should she give. Hahaha. And she looked as if she was stunned. LOL. And as for Kiam... She curled up on her sofa. LOL. Each of us occupied 1 sofa. Haha. And I saw a baby monitor lizard. It was at Kiam's dry kitchen but then when we were watching the movie half way it crawled to Kiam's living room. LOL. Kiam's reaction was very funny. xD

Anyway.... Went back at 5.30. Wen's parents drop me back home. Thanks! :D It was indeed a fun day.. Haha. ;D

No comments: