Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You're It You're It!

Tagged by Jen. Shitiness.... 20 questions! I don't know why but I'm getting lazier and lazier to do all this tag and bla.... But since it was Jen who tagged me so............ I'll let you go this time Jen. Hmph.

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
Hmmmm...... Too many. Haha. And I can't even recall. xD

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Hahaha. The happiest thing. LOL.

3. What do you wish to have right now?
Er... Things I wish to have? LOL.

4. When was the last time u Horse laugh??
Horse laugh? What the hell is that?

5. What did you realized recently?
A FEW MORE DAYS TO THE FINALS. *doom*

6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?
I don't know.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Keep quiet.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
Things I'm afraid to lose. My sayangs. :)

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
Studying Music or Law..?

10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
It depends. :P

11. List out three kind of people u hate most.
Backstabbers, Almighty-type, fakers.

12. Define loneliness.
Loneliness is something Almighty experiences whenever E is not around. :) Oh back to the question. Loneliness.. I think loneliness is a kind of feeling that'll make people feel miserable and negative.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Yeah.

14. When is the most recent time u felt touched?
LAST NIGHT! While watching Moonlight Resonance. Hahahaha.

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you visited?
Australia!

16. A song is playing in your mind recently?
Insufficient Love by Raymond Lam. And now every song of Jay Chou's new album. UGH.

17. If you ever had a wish come true, what is it?
Sigh. There's too many for a wish come true..

18. Do you have anything worried or scared recently?
FINALS. FINALS. FINALS.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
I'm too lazy to list out everything I'm going to do...... Lol.

20. Who are you thinking of rite now?
My sayangs! Twilight! Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Bla...

I tag:
BLA.
BLAHHH.
BAAHHH.
MEEHHH.
FREAKINESS.

No comments: