Monday, October 6, 2008

FASCINATING. x)

YAY. I'm back. Haha.
Haha. Like it's something very big. -______-
I know it's not.
But still.
Haha. Haha.

-_________________-

I think something's very wrong with me nowadays.
But I just dunno what's wrong.
I didn't even try to figure out what happened to me.
:D
Screw me. Screw you. Screw everyone I know. Screw everyone.
YAY!!

See? Get what I mean?
I might look normal on the outside (though to my buds I'm not) but now I'm crazy internally already.
Oooooohhh...............
Poh! Kas! Ade! Megan! Kah Sing! Lee Chien! Kiam! Wen! You guys find this fascinating? :D
Well, I don't. Hehe.
I'm just asking for fun.

Anyway, nothing much happened in school nowadays.
School days are boring.
I'm bored at home. But I'm bored thrice at school.
BOO. I HATE SCHOOL.
SAY NO TO SCHOOL!!

Me to school: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Anyone wants to join me? XD
Doubting it.............

Lalalalalalalalalalala~~~~

No comments: