Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What the.. Neh Neh???

Ponteng-ed. xD But then... There's really nothing we can do at school except talk, talk, talk and talk. Talking all day! Imagine that. My mouth will feel so sour... So tired.. And I wonder if our mouths will have muscle pull after a long exercise (talking) like our legs? XD

Anyway. Woke up at 11.21. HA! I was.. Very sleepy.. No idea why. Sad case. I had nightmares. OMG. That's so like..... EWWW. I dreamed that I was waiting for his call.. So when the phone rang I answered and said 'PIG!' but who knows... IT WAS THE ALMIGHTY!

WHAT THE NEH NEH??

I was like SHITINESS!!, why the hell on earth would she call me?? Then.. End of story. LOL. Luckily. Or else I would go like 'OMG OMG OMG OMG.' and wouldn't stop. Lol. That was really creepy and shitiness and shitty shit.

Sigh.

Am supposed to study!! But... Never mind. I'll offline after I felt enough of searching themes and pictures of Twilight. HAHA. Stopping soon......

Miss my sayangs. :(

No comments: