Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sad Case. Sad Case. SAD CASE.

Sigh. I'm still feeling sad and annoyed and irritated and frustrated and angry. I just can't forget what she's done to Singsing (Kah Sing), Kiam, and Wen. I can't tahan. I CANNOT. Imagine.... A person like Ah Boo (Lee Chien) also cannot tahan her..... She has more patience than I do.. And she still can't tolerate with her behaviours and attitude. So imagine.. How can I tahan?? UGH.

Sigh. Don't wanna talk bout her anymore. :( It'll make me even more sad...

And........ Does Singsing this name sound like "an orang utan singing a song which causes sound pollution"? Well if you don't agree with this statement, thank you! If you agree with this statement........... Well.. That's your problem then. HA!! Anyway I find Singsing this name cute. HAHA. I shall ask Kiam, Wen and Ah Boo tomorrow. Oh and Poh, Ade and Kas!

SINGSING~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and it's not TANTAN so it doesn't sound like an orang utan! I REPEAT. SINGSING IS A CUTE NAME TO ME. HAHA. Lalalalalala~ Lee Chien's name sounds funnier.... Ah Boo.. And it's not Ah Boo Boo... Hahaha.. LOL.

WE LOATHE HER.

UGH. Why must she be 1 of our friends? Sigh....

Nothing much to blog about today.. So.. Till here today! Bye peeps........

Are you trying to be funny?
-Bella Swan, Twilight.

No comments: