Friday, October 31, 2008

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I gotta do some complaints before I'm going to crap first.

BIO . IS . GETTING . OUT . OF . HAND !

How can they make us study bout how fish and frog and grasshopper breathe after we've studied how humans breathe? And now they want us to study how plants' respiratory system works! What the hell? This is just so.. too much. Hmph.




And we had English Paper 1 today. It was set by TA. !#)#^)!%)!!)#)#^())!$!@@#%*#$^0!!!??@! I was like what the hell? when I saw the questions. ESPECIALLY DIRECTED WRITING. Ugh. I don't have even the faintest idea of who the hell is Jeffrey Archer. I know I've seen his name somewhere.... But I still don't know who is he! I know he's an author but... UGH. It's just so shitty. And Moral was tough. -____- Tak tau buat. Sigh. So, ended up ting tong tiang. :D

Anyway...

I MISS BLOGGER & PLURK LOTS!

Oh God... I wonder what did my Karma dropped to? It's so sad! 3 days without the internet! UGH. Shitiness.

I actually have a lot of stuffs to say but.. It's too much till I can't remember what were I going to say. Lol. Blaaaaahh. Pfft. Anyway chatted with Vyn. Miss her loads. :) Hmm... I shall pull Wen and Kiam to go meet Vyn this December. Maybe New Year's eve? :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEEPS!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: