Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To...

Woooohh. So am back. And am angry with Almighty. I loathe Almighty.

Okay..... Am going to explode..

YOU SELF-SYOK GIRL! YOU FREAK. How could you say that to B??! YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS. You don't deserve to be loved. YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR LOVE. Not anymore. Buddies? My ass. Friends? You wish.

We hate you so much that no one else can hate something as much. Well, you're not something though. You're SOMEONE. Someone which is so irritating and annoying and bloody friggin IDIOTIC. Not to mention moronic. Well, you don't have self-realization. What to do? Sigh. Sad case.

Don't act like you care for E when you've already hurt her so many times that it's uncountable. So. After hurting E, it's B's turn huh? If you don't have a heart, well, at least think for the others. You're the only exceptional. You're the only one that can live without a heart at this age. Oops...... Sorry. I've forgotten that you don't have a heart..... That's why you won't be able to think for the others.... But you have a BRAIN, Almighty. And Almighties are supposed to be CLEVER and BRAINY right? So why aren't you CLEVER and BRAINY since you're 1 of the Almighties?

Think, Almighty. Think. Think what you've done to E and B. Think what you've said that hurt them badly. Although they don't mind, but I do mind. We mind. WE MIND. They're our BESTIES and we love them. WE LOVE THEM.

Oh, and since you're so good at criticizing, why don't you go and be a criticizer in the future? Plus you don't have to study. So it saves you loads of work. Go be a criticizer in the future. Or you can do your work and criticize people at the same time. Go criticize your colleague when they type slower than you. Go criticize them when you see their Facebook's friends or Friendster's friend or MSN's friends. Say "Why you type so slow one? I type even faster than you. Why're your fingers so short? Mine are long!" this to your colleague.

YOU'RE SO FCKING IRRITATING YOU KNOW?

Well, like what I've said before, I don't go around scolding people "fcuk". But you're really an exception. Everyone has their own temper limit. As for me, it's already a miracle that I can tahan you for so long. So you better watch your back, toot. I nearly exploded and nearly wanted to scold you. But come to think of it, I'm not going to bomb everything out now. Maybe I'll wait till a few days before the holidays.

I don't care if you see this post. I don't care if I offended you. This is my blog and I blog about anything I want to blog about. I blog what I like and I like what I blog. Live it my way, Almighty.

It's better if we're not friends. Trust Me.
-Edward Cullen, Twilight.

If she' so popular and likable...
Then why does she have to win her friends' hearts?

No comments: