Sunday, October 26, 2008

3 More Days. :(

Baaaaaaaaaaaa. 3 more days and I'm dead meat. :( And Ade if you're looking at this, STOP and DON'T say that you want to eat my meat. -____-

Friday night.
So.. Tried to study in the past few days and as usual I failed again. :( And.. Was looking Bio on Friday night. Was studying Chapter 7. Lol. And I was like what the hell? We study about grasshopper, fish and frog?? -____- We have to study bout how they breathe and bla... Though I haven't touched that yet.. That's so sad. :( Don't like sciences. T.T





Saturday.
Well.. I realized that as life goes on... We'll just have to face everything, including those we don't want to. Just like examinations and sad experiences and stuffs.. Growing up is tough. :| So... We have to learn how to be tough. Tough~ Lalalala~


growing up......

Chuan's friend lend him a book. Lol. The Pokemon Omnibus something. And guess what? I found pigs Pokemon! LOL. Lalala~ Pig. Pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig! It's called Spoink and it evolves to Slampig. :P Oink~ I want Spoink!! > <


CUTE RIGHT??!

this..looks more like the grown up pig. :P

Today.
And today.. Sigh. Add. Math. I really can't cope with Add. Math anymore. Can I give up Add. Math? :( Hate math subjects. Ugh. And how I wished I was there to see the form 5's performances from different classes on Friday night. I know it's very nice. Kas told me too. Hmph. It's so unfair. Kas get to watch! Yer............ Maybe I'll just ask her to describe to me and tell me how was it on Tuesday. Aha!

Well, examination's around the corner. 3 more days! :(
Good luck to everyone who's facing examinations and to those who're going to face it!

No comments: