Wednesday, October 8, 2008

God Bless the Girl and Everyone!

Freak. I'm sooooooooooo dead.
Wanna know why?
Well, that's because I have Chemistry Diagnostic test (super lame) of Chapter 4, 5 and 6 and I still haven't study yet. Bravo.
Joy.

And I'm still on Plurk and Facebook.
I'm actually playing with my pet in Facebook.............. *guilty*
*SLAPS* Wake up me dear!
Oh God..... I still can't tahan. Grr....

Anyway congratulations to PCGHS Y.E.!! They won the overall BEST award!
Ade screamed when Sher Lynn broke the news to her. LOL. She's really, really very happy. ;D
Congrats Ade! Congrats Sher Lynn! Congrats to every Y.E. members.
They deserve it for all their hardwork.
Cheers!

Oh.. And the girl old hag mentioned to us just now....
Well... Hope she's okay. Hope she'll fight for herself. Hope she'll stay strong.
God bless her! Please, please do let her continue her life. :(
She's just 13............ :\

Sigh.

God bless her and everyone!
I'll blog till here today. Bye peeps!

No comments: