Friday, October 24, 2008

Blahhhhh.

MY. EYES. IS. GOING. TO. CLOSE. ANY. MOMENT. SO. BETTER. MAKE. GOOD. USE. OF. THE. TIME. TO. BLOG. BEFORE. MY. EYES. CLOSE.

Anyway.. I found that my recent posts don't have any photos. Hahaha. Hmm... Look at this. What kind of school is this? They don't only control your disciplinary problems, but they also want to control what type of shoes you wear. Not only that, they also control types of watch, earrings, specs, socks and pins and more....... And when you're late for only 1 minute, they don't won't give you a second chance. Stupid school rules. Useless school rules. UGH.


look at what they dimerit.. -____- that's so lame. LAME.

NEXT! Aha! Studied Sejarah.. And got very, very bored. So... I took pictures. Hahaha. And then when I was studying chapter 4 of Sejarah, I got really very bored. By only looking at the full-of-words pages, my eyelids nearly dropped. But then luckily I was smart enough to stop looking at the text book at the very right moment. xD And I saw my nail polisher..... Then I did something....... Which was very... LOL, according to Singsing.


bab 3... baaahhhhhhhh..

colours colours! :D



bahh.. studies..

i did this to my toe with the nail polisher! HAHA.

Then I studied Bio last night and it was a total torture cause I don't have a single idea what it's talking about.. Sigh. And I got bored as usual again. :D


bio, bio, and bio........ :(

And today! Went to the Graduation Ceremony. Haha. It was boring. But then I had fun teasing and kek-ing Ah Boo. I believe Singsing enjoyed her time too. xD And we didn't know that we're not supposed to bring phones... Sweatness man this school. Sigh. So we couldn't sms. Sad case.


took this when we went to the toilet..xD

Then we waited, and waited, and waited... Finally.. Our turn to go up to the stage and get the whatever stuff they're going to give us and go home. But who knows.. We still can't go back until the ceremony is over. GRR. That's just so crappy and nonsense and stupid and.. UGH. It's just so..... Freaky. And the school gave us medal. -___- With our name embroidered behind. Not really embroidered. Carved, maybe? Don't know don't care. It was quite nice though.




That's all for today. Haha. Lalalalala~ I just enjoy crapping so much! ;D

No comments: