Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Annoying Matter.

21stMAR2008
It happened that I started studying on like Friday night? Though I watch and study at the same time...... Heh. And I planned to study my Sejarah the whole day on Saturday and finish it up so that I can get started with my Bio on Sunday but mum planned to bring us out on Saturday so.. plan canceled. Went to Sunshine first, GP then. ANDDDDDDD it was the SALES day. XD Bought a shirt. :D 20 bucks onlyyyy. Finished Sejarah at nite and started a little with Bio and slept at 1.21am. :D


MFM. :D

yay. :)

sejarah is way more interesting than science subjects. :)

22ndMAR2008
Started Bio. Was suffering to the hellness of it. It was quite interesting in the front part...... But back part.... PLANTSSSS. Zzzzz.......... Ruin my Bio mood. So I just scanned through everything and closed the book. Blah.


colourful, yes? :D


difference between a vaccine and a specific antibody. shuckss.

all about immunity........ pffft.

7 colours 7 colours!!


baaaaaaaaaahh. HIV.

23rdMAR2008
3 papers - BM, Sejarah, Bio - down, 9 to go. Went to eat cheesey wedges (BUSHWOMAN!! SEE THIS? XD) then went home. Bathed and started with Chemistry and the friggin Moral. Chemistry is annoying, yes? Moral too.







oohh and my eyelashes fell after i woke up from my fell-asleep. xD didn't think it'd be that long. weirdddddd.

24thMAR2008
4 papers - English, Moral, Chemistry, buku panduan - down, 5 to go. Aaah didn't really study. Got really frustrated with studying. -___- So I just scanned through everything and eventually I fell asleep again cause I studied Physics on mum's bed. Hehe. And was also hugging my bolster. :D:D Didn't study Chinese. Bwahahahaha.

25thMAR2008
3 papers - Chinese, Modern Math, Physics - down, 2 to go!! 2! AFTER TOMORROW I'LL FLY TO THE SKYYYYYYYYYY. Don't really mind Add. Math though. But of course still have to look through. So blah.

Wonder why am I so into long sleeves clothes lately. Not the long sleeve tees. It's the long sleeve shirt. Boohaha. XD Laughed a lot yesterday at school with Bushwoman and Kas. Lol. Today we didn't laugh as much. Aaaah glad I'm in the same class as Bushwoman. :) She's crazy. XD

No comments: