Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OMGF?!

OMFG. HUMANS. PEOPLE. FRIENDS. LOOK AT THIS.









No religion can ever justify such hideous crimes.
Pass it on...... Let the world know what's happening in the name of religion...
Pass this to all, for public awareness.
It must be sent
WORLD WIDE!
Even if this message is sent to you more than once, just keep on passing it on!


I received this mail.. And saw the title.. Thinking that it'll surely be something bad. And so it is but I never expected it's done in the name of a religion. It's like WTF?? He's just a kid for fcuk's sake.. He's only 8 years old. What do you expect a hungry poor 8 years old kid would do? Ughhh. HOW COULD THEY??? A heavy fcuking truck over a little 8 years old boy's arm? Fcuk these cruel people.

No offence to those who're in this religion though seriously. If I offended you so am sorry. But I believe if you really accidentally stumbled upon my blog and saw this post, I don't think you'll feel good either. I'm sure you'll feel bad bout these people too. It's not like everyone from this religion is this bad right? It's just that these people who did that to the kid......... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: