Monday, March 9, 2009

SCREAMS&SMILES.

HAHA. I'VE FINISHED MY SEJARAH! But not the nota.

*SCREAMSSSSSS*

=( And actually I still got many many Maths question to do. Sigh.
Didn't touch any of it at all. Sad case lah. Hate Maths.
I also got xiao kai to do. 2 pages!! T.T
So bad one.. Homework so many.....
Not forgetting Add. Maths. Was supposed to pass it up few days ago.
LOL.
Sigh. Am waiting for Kas' book to copy. =(

Anyway went to Tesco today. Had our lunch at Pizza Hut. Hawaiian Tuna and Hawaiian Chicken. Love loads.
And then went to look for shoulder bag. Aahhhh.. The stall outside of Living Cabin or somewhere there left only those leather one. So ew. Then went to the stall outside of the food court to see. Aaahhhh..... Nice one... VERY NICE. 40 bucks. =( Was soooo sad lah.
Sigh.
Then went to Sunshine Farlim. Tak ada.
=(
After that went to the Penang Road shop to look around... And me found 1.. Not black one though. But something's better than nothing right? :D:D
So me bought 1. Mummy bought me to be precise. 10 bucks only. Haha.
Shall get another one after I work or something like that. Haha.
I think this is just for temporary till er...... maybe next year February or something?
Weeeeeeeeee~!



*SMILES*

No comments: