Monday, March 30, 2009

Normal in the Normals. x)

Had the like, worst dream I've ever dreamed of today morning. Woke up with a start and was feeling so damn scared. I was like, what the heck?, and I was looking around to make sure the person in my dream wasn't in mum's room. I saw only Chuan sleeping beside me on mum's bed. -___- Was kind of having a hallucination after that bloody dream......... Argh.

School shucks. Starting to hate that meany Xiao Ming again. She ish shoooooo meanie mean. Me no like her. Really. Imagine. It's been 1 week since the bloody damn test and she still hasn't finished marking the bloody damn test papers of ours. So you can imagine her speed. And she was babbling that she is and will mark and distribute the papers back to us before the dead line the school set and bla bla bla......... Everyone just ignored her. :)

Hmmm... I failed my Bio again. WHYYYY? Argh. Another 4 marks!! That's like so damn friggin annoying. Sigh. :( I guess you have to pay for something you wish to fulfill cause I actually passed my damn Physics!! HAHA. I BEAT YOU TOO PHYSICS. And my Civic........... Sadly I got only 69. But I don't really care about Civic. Civic is like a damn crappy subject.. I wish I was born in the year 1991. T.T And umm Sejarah was a total disappointment for me though. :(

Went to New World Park to eat after school. The fried rice was crap. T.T And the sambal was like so damn spicy cause there were chilli paddies inside. AAAAAAAH I was like why's the sambal so spicy? and when I looked more closely I saw green colour thingy which is unmistakeably the great-o'-great chilli paddies.

Went to GP. Bought doughnuts. :D Big Apple rocks. Weeeeeeeeeeee! I was going to The Face Shop to get the dark purple enamel but..... there wasn't anyone so......... I pulled him and walked away. XD It would be awkward wouldn't it? For only the 2 of us inside the whole shop with the sales promoters? I don't like and don't want to be served anyway. OHHHHH AND I SAW SOMETHING!! Which is something someone shouldn't be doing it. HAHA. What a shame to someone's people. TSK TSK TSK.

After GP came back and the usual routine goes on and on again.

It's going on round and round and round.

No comments: