Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rememberance.

Before I say anything -

*inhales deeply*

I GOT 94 FOR MATHS FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME IN MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FIRST EVER TIME TO GET OVER 90 FOR MODERN MATHS. HAHAHA. HAHA. HAHA.

I'm just too excited to calm down. But the excitement is already over anyway. Was thrilled for like a minute or so, and Volar!, back to normal. Kas got 96. Crazy girl. She's got like, a maniac's brain. She passed every subject by the mean time. I think she's going to pass everything though.

Anyway... Stuffs happened again. Just............ I feel bad for both of them. They did nothing wrong and yet.. Argh. It was already nothing and now.. something again. What the heck is wrong with that arsehole? Why can't she just mind her own damn business? Why is she interfering with their stuffs? Why must she be such a b!tch? Why is she always provoking her? I am soooooooooooooooooooo impressed with her. She can do anything just to get herself to the post she wants. Why the heck is she being so busy body, so slutty, so bitchy?

Screw her to hell, yes? :)

I’m not going to forget this, dog.
- Rosalie Hale, Twilight.

No comments: