Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mood•Ruination.

HAHA. TESTS WERE OFFICIALLY OVER AT 10AM TODAY. BWAHAHAHAHA. I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

HAHA. Luckily I brought Moral text book. Or else my name's going to get written down on that small book of teacher and get called to act in the stupid friggin "drama". But I think he won't be demerit-ing those who didn't bring? Lol.

Ahhhhhh I got 76 for BM and I am NOTTTTT happy about it. I should've gotten 82 for my BM!!! CARELESS MISTAKESSSSSSS. JUST BECAUSE OF 2!! 2! 2 CARELESS MISTAKES!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It's like my last chance to get an 80 and above BUT I RUINED MY OWN CHANCE OF GETTING ITTTTTTTTTTTT!! =(( Uhhhhh anyway I failed my bloody Chemistry as usual. 45!! Another 5 marks! GRRRR. What the heck is wrong with me?? Geram! It's like the only FIRST monthly test and I've failed my Chemistry. -___- 45!! Grrr.

I hate my Chemistry teacher. She's so pigbrained. I don't know what's in her brain and what did she study in Moral when she was still schooling. I wonder................ She talks sacarsticly. Hmph. So what if we failed our Chemistry although we're in S5E? Duhh.

Ahh........ Things happened again. Stupid school. Stupid admins. Stupid people. Stupid close-minded people. Stoooooooooooooooooopppiidddd.

Mengapa gitu banyak masalah? What's wrong with people nowadays..... Seriously speechless.

No comments: