Thursday, March 19, 2009

YOU'RE ITTTTTT.

Tagged by Singsing.

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 6 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Am not going to follow the rules. :D I didn't follow any of them in the previous tags so... x)

1. Crazy stuff you did before.
Sorry....... Can't list it out - uncountable.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Depends on when is it. Lol.

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you go back to the past ?
Why do you even bother to ask? Lol. But I don't think I'll go back. Let bygones be bygones.

4. What do people call you besides your name?
Still my name. Lol.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Why are you so kepo??? XD

6. Do you feel loved in this world?
Blessed. :D

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Things and people I love.

8. What do you wish to do now?
Get C905! Argh.

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Heh. I'm not answering this question. :D

10. Do you think you are special?
Yes of course I'm unique. XD Everyone's special. (:

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Nothing?

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
Live, laugh, love.

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Hmm.. No. I only feel like avoiding someone. LOL.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oat!

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy. (:

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness. I can still control my temper. Baaaaaaa.

17. What will you do if you going to die tomorrow?
Why do tags love to curse people with this question?

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Pokerface. :D I think it's nice. Lol.

19. What is your plan when you become an old man or old woman?
Chillax. XD

20. Do you think your life is meaningful enough?
Don't ask me.

People I tagged:
Not tagging anyone.

No comments: