Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday?

Aahh.. Piles of homework again.. Tatabahasa, Add. Maths, Modern Maths.. Pffffffffftttt.
Singsing still haven't gotten the photos yet. =(
Me want all the photos lah. =(
Missed the hotel stay so much. Especially Saturday night when we were group talking. XD

Blah... Gotta wake up super early this Saturday for the USM drama thingy. =(
Wonders if Kiam's dad can drop us there? Hmm....

I forgot to bring my Wushu shirt and trackpants today.. So another photo without me in it.. Sigh.
Never mind.... As long as I must be in my class picture. :D
Although I don't really like this year but at least I must be in the picture together with Yan and Kas! =D
I think I'll be standing with Yan though. XD

Peperiksaan dah near la ni. =( Macam mana macam mana??

No comments: