Sunday, March 8, 2009

HAPPY 17TH!!



HAPPY 17TH KIAM!!! :D:D:D
Me love you. =)

************************************************************

UPDATES.

2oo9o3o7
Went to QB with him. Watched Marley and Me. Haha. Marley died in the end. T.T So sad one.... Haha someone cried. =p Me no like QB GSC's chair lar. T.T So uncomfortable.. Somemore got rubber one. =( I prefer GP GSC's chair. :D Velvet punya. Tee hee. Went to MFM to eat. Aaaa.... Ze milkshake was so thick. T.T The tartar sauce they give are always not enough. BOO!!

Went home and got started with Kiam's stuffs. T.T Wanted to gave her 99 swans but instead of 99 I gave her 80 only. =( I didn't have enough time. *cries* Then I wrote her card.. Wrote another note to her... Haha.. =) Remember what you promised me woman.


*clears throat*

Happy Birthday! =)

=( 99 stars at the bottom and 80 swans on top of it. =(

:D

After Kiam's present was done then next up... His V Day present. Lol. So blah punya. Those stars in the bottle was crapness. None of it was perfect. I mean though mine's not perfect but at least mine's like 100% better than those. Hmph. Folded 101. :D



2oo9o3o8
Went to AM replacement tuition. Supposed to attend yesterday one but I went to QB so.. XD Plus it's Kiam's birthday today of course I wanna see her. =p Then they gave her the surprise.. Then tuition started.

After tuition's finished came back home and did me Sejarah exercises. God... 3 essays and 5 objective questions. Semua salin. T.T Did 2 and went to online already. XD Updated bout the hotel stay thingy cause me DEAREST Zhokong kept on asking me to update bout it.. Lol. Updated bout it and played Pet Society and.... I'm still online now. Lol. Maybe I should off already.

GOTTA BRUSH UP WITH ME HOMEWORK!! GOD.

No comments: