Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crap 2

Can I say I envy those who are in college now despite it's the exam season now.
Working cuts me off from many things..
But I need money to get myself into college and, change a set of desktop.
I guess I'll just have a netbook from Streamyx's promotion package.
I don't mind, as long as I have a desktop and a 'portable desktop' which is the netbook or laptop.
Since I cannot afford a laptop, it'll be a free netbook from Streamyx. :)
The student package or something right?
Why, please tell me WHY, on earth, is EDUCATION so damn shit expensive?
We spend 20k or 10k or 18k or 15k or 13k to study 3 or 4 subjects.
EDUCATION.
I thought education is supposed to help the poor ones to become the rich ones?
And now it becomes education sucks the most out of the poor ones.
I don't know what shit am I crapping sorry.
I am so not in the mood right now.
I just wanted to write something to express.
Zzzzzzz.
I want to go back to Peng Hwa and eat the char koay teow.
Soon. Soon.

No comments: