Monday, August 9, 2010

Heirraw/

Heirraw I am so sad I find my blog so boring that I want to kill myself for writing boring posts.
I am sho shorry recently I'm out of ideas to write nice nice posts and I am working everyday and I don't have a laptop and I don't have the DiGi broadband on my phone so I cannot online and write.
I am waiting for my working place to get a phone line and a modem so that I get to on wifi and online Facebook with pictures on and write for my blog.
And I hope there will be a set of computer at my work place soon so that I can online or play computer games when I am bored which means when there's no people around but don't worry if there is anyone around I won't online Facebook. :(
I want a computer to just accompany me oh and if there's a computer I can transfer songs into it and listen using the computer so I won't be so bored anymore and don't have to listen to songs using my MP3 or phone cause it wastes battery you see.
If teacher or Jess is around it is not that bored because I have people to talk with but when I'm alone like Fridays after 12pm or Sundays before 1pm or Saturdays oh my god I feel like dying.
It's like, sleeping's not right cause there might be walk-ins; not doing anything's not right cause I'll rot; playing the piano's not right cause my fingers are now so stiff and numb and if I play and there are walk-ins or teachers coming liao I will be very embarrassed; I feel sho shorry for myshelf. :(
Oh I am going out later with the always-breaking-my-heart-making-me-cry-sho-many-times-for-3-years-plus BFF.
He booked tickets without telling me we are going out later, he planned everything without telling me we are going out later, and at last minute last night after mum slept he told me we are going out today later and I couldn't ask mummy.
What kind of rush night-out is that?
Oh and tomorrow's the first day of lunar Seventh month. T-T
I feel so restless after knowing tomorrow's the first day of lunar Seventh month thanks to mummy.
Omg omg omg omg.
I very takut. :(
You know why? You don't? Shorry I don't want to tell out here if you want to know ask me yourself. :)

No comments: