Monday, August 9, 2010

Why bother? I am wasting my time writing this piece of rubbish

Hi yeah it was a fine and superb date.
I am so happy now yeah thanks.
NOT.
What are you even thinking?
DATE.
Haha how funny. Date. Yeah.
"Go watch movie, then we go dinner.. hee"
Familiar much with this sentence?
Yes you said it last night. MSN.
Just someone answer me, how many times can a girl's heart be broken?
Yeah well in case you don't know I can tell you MY heart can be broken MANY times.
Definitely more than 20 times.
Small number? You try it.
Yeah date. Yeah.
Manilla Place?
Yeah. Dinner.
Then Sushi King. Fine.
Funny. What do I eat in there?
ALWAYS the same stuffs.
Fried scallop, fried scallop, fried scallop.
So I was sitting there managing my bag to find space to keep Chuan's books I bought at Popular because it's no-plastic-bag day today.
The books were on my legs, did you bother to help me take it first?
No. You were looking at the menu straight once you sat down.
Yeah hungry. Yeah. Alright.
Then the books fell and I was fucking pek chek I hate making new books fall on the floor.
As you eat. All you know is keep calling.
Did you even bother to ask me to eat? No.
Yeah, right, I said I wasn't hungry. So why bother to ask?
How stupid of me to hope you'll even ask.
And, ALL my shoes that I bought and wear when I go out with you are NOT for you to STEP ON UNPURPOSELY so please mind your steps thank you.
If you find it funny stepping on my shoes unpurposely and I'll get mad, sorry to tell you I don't find it funny nor amusing.
I HATE people stepping on my shoes.
I am working and I don't get to visit Gurney that much anymore and the first time I visit Gurney to see if there's anything new or any changes, I ended up feeling so upset.
Thanks.
Why did I bother to even waste my time to write this post?
I wonder.
We shouldn't go out anymore.
It doesn't make me happy.

No comments: