Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tenth of August.

What I had for lunch:

a stick of 3 finished fried sotong balls and a jumbo cheese chicken sausage from Cold Storage, and a buttermilk bread from Bread History.

No picture of sotong balls and buttermilk shorry. :(
I forgot to take the pictures.


What I did to pass time while working:

i have 21 pens and mechanics in my pencil bag.

Cleared my pencil case.
Took all the pens and mechanics out except for the erasers, leads, rulers and liquid.
And started writing and testing the colors and keep the pens and mechanics back into the pencil bag.
Then count how many pens I have in there.


What I had for dinner:

chicken rice with lap cheong.

Yes it is as delicious as it seems.
If you think it's disgusting, you are an idiot.


What I had for supper:

*shorry no pictures i just got inspired to make my post like this and my supper's already in my stomach digesting. T.T*
It's ice cream anyway.
LOVE LOVE.

No comments: