Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dreams. Dreams..

A girl can dream, right?
I dream a lot.
I daydream a lot.
I daydream what I would do with my money in the future if I'm a rich arse.
I daydream having long, nice hair.
I daydream of going to a 1-day trip to KL and I'm bringing RM500 to there.
But I believe RM500 is not sufficient. It's ok, I'm not a shopaholic.
Just wanna try the feeling of shopping to look for something I really really like.
And then I daydream of going to Genting again with the same people. :)
Then I daydream the time I enter college.
I wonder what kind of people will I meet.
Nice ones? Weird ones? :|
And wonder how my life would be if I am to study and work.
I dream of going to Paris, Greece, Rome, Australia, London, NYC, 10 years or 12 years later during my honeymoon.
I want to visit Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, and some other places which I don't know the name damn.
I want to visit the Colloseum. And the beautifuuuul scenes and landmarks.
I want to visit the Pantheon, Acropolis, all the landmarks that were left from the before-civilization period time mark.
Oh and I certainly want to visit London.
Malls, Stone Henge, etc etc.
And then there comes NYC.
TIMES SQUARE. 12AM. I MUST GO THERE AT 12AM.
God. :(
I dream too much that it seems impossible to fulfill. :''''(
Must work hard and study and save money.
Then I shall spend like a madwoman when I go honeymoon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*slaps self* Enough of all these nonsense.
Going off. :B



I wanna spend time till it end
I wanna fall with you again
Like we did when we first met
I wanna fall with you again

No comments: