Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Night

Saturday Night.
Went to Gurney with the dearest one after work.
Was starving already.
Fabulous awesome great dinner at Max Gourmet.
Love love.
Walked around, went to Popular, saw these reallllllyyy cute chops.
OMG.
I bought only the pig one. :(
Kelvin Loo is buying me another 3 - sheep, cow and tiger.
HAHAHAHAHA.
And my beloved Ripcurl tee is GONE.
FUCKING GONE.
I was so freaking SAD. :(
But God showed me another favourite, FCUK.
HAHAHAHAHA. 60% punya.
Thank you Buddha. I love you. Muax.
Seriously.
And here are 2 pictures of my new toy pig. :)


yes, this pig chops 2 different pictures. and they are VERY VERY cute. admit it. :)


I am going to Gurney on Monday to sapu the 2 tees I want.
I am super desperate to get those 2 in my hands.
I am serious.
No one is allowed to get what I want.
If they ever did, I'll be emo.
For the REST OF THE DAY.

No comments: