Monday, August 16, 2010

FRENCH CONNECTION FCUK

HEIRRAW HEIRRAW MY FIRST PIECE OF FCUK EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
FCUK!!
FCUK FCUK FCUK. CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Bought it using my own money, not mum's or anyone else's thank you.
*grinning widely non stop* :B :B :B :B :B :B :B :B


the only thing i'm sad is they cut the tag into half or else i would have kept the tag with me already. :(
first picture's not flashed second is.
omgomgomgomgomgomg FCUK!! my first piece. EVER.

and yes i've gotten other 3 chops. bear, cow and sheep.
ftw it's not a tiger it's a bear. or otter. whatever it is. i hate that bear. :(
but oh well it still looks cute.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
FCUK FCUK FCUK.
But I'm sad I didn't manage to get Ripcurl's one. :(
I'll wait till sales again I guess.
By that time, it'll be gone again. :(
What to do. No sales = expensive = cannot buy.
Zzzzzzzzz. But it's alright at least I got my FIRST PIECE OF FCUK.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Smooches banyak banyak to my FCUK!!

No comments: