Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP YAY

Since I'm very free now I am going to write.
I don't know write what, I'll write anything that comes to my mind as I go along.
Grandma's flying to Australia this Saturday to Yeema's place.
So I cannot go to work which means my salary will be RM47.50 lesser. x(
Then I have to help her pack her stuffs, which I maybe will ask for another off on Friday which means my salary will be RM40 lesser. :(
So add up for August I will have RM87.50 lesser, which is very near a hundred.
And it is very much to me. :(
Plus I have to take out RM100 for my own monthly allowance that includes RM30 for my phone's credit top up.
Which I know is not much, but again, it is very much to me.
Hmphh. >:(
But..... oh well. It's only once in a while. T.T

And then I'm going to work later.
Sit there till 4 something, and then Jess comes, and she goes straight up to the piano room to practise and wait for her students.
I'm alone. Reading novels or doing other things.
Which I don't know what I'm going to do later.
Mum bought me Western Breakfast for lunch.
Sausage, ham, omelette.
Yay!
But I will still be very bored. :(
Why didn't I own a laptop? Sighss.
If I own a laptop, things would be different. Very different. Wayyy different.
I don't need a geng geng laptop, just a normal laptop, mini laptop also can.
But not too mini la please. Too mini what am I going to see. -.-
Sigghhsss.
And then I still think there should be a line there. :(
Then a wifi modem, I can online using my phone.
But even online using my phone won't give much satisfactory.

WMP now playing iYiYi - Cody Simpson feat. Flo Rida.
Flo Rida rocks.
Shawty had them apple bottom jeans jeans boots with the fur with the fur.............
I loveeeeee this song.
But iYiYi isn't that bad also, but everytime I hear Cody Simpson singing the iYiYiYiYi iYiYi omg it shit keeps reminding me of his mouth, and it makes me feel very very sick.
Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Cody Simpson looks reallllll weird. Very very weird.
Sighs but it's ok cause Flo Rida covered up everything negative in that song already..............
The whole club was looking at her AYE, she hit the flo' she hit the flo' next thing you know shawty got low low low low low low low low.....
I love love love this song.

Yay I'm doing a good job at crapping!!
BIG HAND FOR ME PLEASE.
I miss writing so muchhhh.

WMP now playing Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father) - Lindsay Lohan.
I find this song very sad and very real.
It just happens.
And the lyrics is very sad and emo.
Daugher to father, daughter to father, tell me the truth, did you ever love me? Cause these are, these are, a confessions, of a broken heart, of a broken heart....... I love you, I love you, Iiiii love you, Iiiiiiii I LOVE YOU..
She sounds so sad when she sings this song.
I wonder is it true her own family's like that?
Lol cause when she sings she has that kind of sad aura around her.

This is really a very long crapping post isn't it?
I LOVE! HAHA.
I want to get my book.
The Necromancer.
RM62.90.
ZZzzzz so damn expensive.
After PopCard discount, it's still over RM55.69.
Oh well.

Someone has been bringing his phone to school for many days already.
Wonder who's that? :B

Enough of crapping liao, I'm going off. BAIIIIIIIIII.

No comments: