Saturday, December 17, 2011

After N years

Christmas is a week away. :) Yours truly is feeling excited for Christmas like always, although there actually isn't anything worth feeling excited about. Hahahaha. It'll only be Fatpea and me, with me camera, snapping everything around, tagging along Fatpea following behind him or him following behind me around, wait for the fireworks, watch the fireworks, go home. But still Christmas always has that power to make me feel all jolly~*

I luva snowmannnn! Snowmen are super cute yes? :D

Anyway, went to Miu Heong Lam to pray YeeCheung this morning. Then we went to Sunshine Farlim, Gurney and Straits Quay. Found Caseiro, the handmade snowman's goddamn cute, but too bad I can't wear normal steel except stainless steel for earrings....... :( And the bracelet's cute, and there's the gingerbread man and girl, snowman... :3

And just now, went to Gurney, met up with Wen, Wei Shern and Wen's cousin, had dinner at Chilis. Was so fullz after finishing the fish and the chips weeeee and I feel fatz. orz FATPEA!! We also went to Fippers, Wei Shern wanted to get a pair of flipflops and after that he bought a pair for Wen too lulz. I thought I saw Benoni there, but I wasn't sure if it's him cuz he showed no responses when he sees me, so I shall ask him in Facebook laterz. Also went to al-Ikhsan cuz Fatpea wanted to go and have a look at his dreamshoes, but sorry we think it's all SOLD OUT! Laugh at Fatpea laugh at Fatpea laughhhhhhhhhhhh at Fatpea!! :B And we  also went into SubZero Jeans, and only then I found out it's also under Sub omg how stupid can I get?!?! == After that we had ice cream, Gelatomiooooooo!! :D Rum & raisins omg so nais weeeeee had the regular cup one, I forgot, we should have ordered the smallllll one. Brrrr..

Went to walk another few rounds after that, and then we went home. After n years of not meeting up together, finally a gathering tonight. :3

Fatpea Fatpea Fatpea I hate you lalalalalala.

No comments: